Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max to launch in India on 28th September, prices confirmed
As we know Apple has just announced a couple of flagship smartphones Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max and now it has confirmed that both the devices will be launched in the Indian market on 28th September, 2018 and also introduced the price list of its all the three versions.
Both the flagship smartphones Apple iPhone XS and the Apple iPhone XS Max will be available in space grey, silver and a new gold finish via Apple Authorised Resellers .
Have a look at the price list of the flagship smartphones :-
- Apple iPhone XS 64GB – Rs. 99,900
- Apple iPhone XS 256GB – Rs. 1,14,900
- Apple iPhone XS 512GB – Rs. 1,34,900
- Apple iPhone XS Max 64GB – Rs. 1,09,900
- Apple iPhone XS Max 256GB – Rs. 1,24,900
- Apple iPhone XS Max 512GB – Rs. 1,44,900
Also the users will get the leather and silicone cases in various colors at starting price Rs. 3500 (MRP), and the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max Leather Folio case will be available for Rs. 9900.
Stay with us for more information.