OnePlus 6T launched in India, Price starts at RS. 37999
You can buy from- Amazon.in
After the announcement of OnePlus 6T, the smartphone manufacture finally launched the device in the Indian market at its fixed schedule as stated earlier.
The smartphone OnePlus 6T with glass back Waterdrop notch design sports 6.41-inch Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display (resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels) , 19.5:9 aspect ratio and has Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. It has 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage capacity. It has dual-sim functionality, dimension of 157.7×74.8×8.2mm; weighs 185g. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor and also has face unlock . It has water-resistance body but without any IP ratings.
It is armed with 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm processor with Adreno 630 GPU and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with OxygenOS 9.0.
The camera section of the device OnePlus 6T includes dual 16MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 sensor, 1.22μm pixel size, OIS, EIS, secondary 20MP camera with Sony IMX376K sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 480 fps slo-mo at 720p, 240 fps at 1080p, 4k at 60 fps and a front-facing camera of 16MP with Sony IMX 371 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size. It comes with Nightscape mode , which helps the users to capture the night scenes and other images in low light conditions with more clarity without producing much noise during photography.
Connectivity wise, it features 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C and supports USB Type-C audio, Bottom-facing speaker, Dirac HD Sound. It is backed up by 3700mAh battery with Dash Charge (5V – 4A). It lacks of a 3.5mm audio jack, so the users have to totally depend on the USB Type-C to 3.5mm adapter, USB Type-C earphones or Bluetooth headphones.
The users can get the smartphone OnePlus 6 in Mirror Black and Midnight Black. It’s 6GB RAM with 128GB version costs Rs. 37,999 while the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version is priced at Rs. 41,999 and the high-end 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version has the price tag of Rs. 45,999. The company will make it available from 1st November exclusively on Amazon.in and oneplus.in.
The open sale for the device will be started from 3rd November via various retailers including OnePlus.in, Amazon, OnePlus stores, Reliance Digital and Croma stores offline.
The company has also come with launch offers as follows:-
- Rs. 2000 instant discount on purchase of OnePlus 6T on Amazon.in with ICICI Credit / Debit and Citi Credit cards for limited period
- No cost EMI for 6 months on Amazon.in between 1 and 5 November
- Rs. 1000 cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance on purchase using any prepaid payment method between November 1, 2018 to
- November 5, 2018
- Rs 5400 instant cachback in the form of 36 cashback vouchers of Rs 150 for Jio users that can be redeemed to recharge Jio plan of Rs.299
- Accidental and Liquid Damage Protection insurance worth Rs.2000 free on opening a Kotak 811 Account from November 2, 2018 to June 30, 2019
- Pay 6% for any eBook and get upto a maximum discount of Rs. 500 eBook promotion credits between November 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018
Stay with us for more information.