Nubia Red Magic 5G with active air cooling feature, up to 16GB RAM announced
ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia announced its latest flagship gaming smartphone Nubia RedMagic 5G in China, as it had stated earlier this month.
The smartphone Nubia Red Magic 5G sports 6.65-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with the resolution of 1080 × 2340 pixels. It has 8GB /12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) internal storage capacity.It has the dimension of 168.56×78×9.75mm ; weighs 218g. It comes with biometric In-screen Fingerprint scanner.
It comes with active air system which reduces the CPU temperature and also prevents any overheating issues related to it .
It is armed with 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU and runs on Android 10 with Redmagic OS.
The camera section of the smartphone Nubia Red Magic 5G features triple rear cameras including 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro camera and a front-facing camera of 12MP.
Connectivity wise, it includes 5G NSA & SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C and supports 3.5mm audio jack. It is backed up by 4500mAh battery with 55W fast charging.
The users can get the smartphone Nubia RedMagic 5G in Black, Red and Gradient versions.
- The 8GB RAM and 128GB version costs 3799 yuan (US$ 540 / Rs. 40,265 approx.).
- The 12GB RAM with 128GB version is priced at 4099 yuan (US$ 583 / Rs. 43,430 approx.) .
- The 12GB RAM with 256GB version costs 4399 yuan (US$ 625 / Rs. 46,605 approx.).
- The 16GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 4999 yuan (US$ 711 / Rs. 52,965 approx.).
- Also the transparent version for the 12GB RAM and 256GB capacity costs 4599 yuan (US$ 654 / Rs. 48,725 approx.) and the 16GB RAM with 256GB storage capacity of the same transparent version is priced at 5199 yuan (US$ 739 / Rs. 55,085 approx.).
The pre-order of the device is going on,while the company will make it available for the users in China from 19th March. There is expectation that its global version will be launched in April this year.
Stay with us for more information.